Monthly Info Session
(We have temporarily suspended in-facility gatherings and are working on creating a virtual tour for your information and safety. Refer back to this page for more future information.)
Want to know more about The Price Center? Have a loved one who may need our community? Interested in ways you can help?
Well, here is an opportunity for you! On the 2nd Tuesday of each month the Price Center holds an information session which can answer many of your questions. We created this session in response to a huge interest in programming. You will get to see some of the facility and meet with some of the staff who make it all happen.
Click here for our flyer that describes the information session.
- Who should attend and why? Typically perspective families, DDS Service Coordinators and individuals attend the info session to learn more about the Price Center and programs which might be the best for them.
- Where it is usually held and when? The session is held on the 2nd Tuesday of each month at 9:30am, and features a tour of all Christina Street day programs led by Shannon Teles, our VP of Programs.
- What will attendees learn? All Price Center Program Directors are available to speak about their programs and answer questions. Attendees will also receive program brochures and an explanation of next steps.
- How long will the session last? The tour last 1 hour 15 minutes to 1 hour 30 minutes depending on the amount of attendees.
- Will there be refreshments? No refreshments will be served.
- Will attendees get to meet with or hear from other current families at the session? The session is only for newly interested parties so no current families will be in attendance.
This is a great time to learn about The Price Center and to ask questions directly of the Program Directors so we encourage you to attend and look forward to seeing you there. To sign up or contact us about the monthly info session please contact us and select JOINING.