Join the Price Center Community
We welcome you to join us in the mission of The Price Center. You can:
- Apply and work for The Price Center
- Volunteer in many different capacities
- Be an academic, or sponsored intern
- Enroll your special individual and loved one into our programs
A Rewarding Place to Work apply now
All of us here at The Price Center are committed to our mission and feel that we receive back so much from the work we do.
We are always looking for caring, nurturing, and committed people to join our team. The difference you can make in our individual’s life is extraordinary. Potential employment opportunities often needed at The Price Center:
- Residential Counselors
- Case Managers
- Life Skills Coaches
- CNA, RN, LPN
- Job Coaches
The Price Center is committed to an inclusive, diverse, vibrant workforce that reflects the communities we serve and celebrates our employees, clients and families. Therefore, we are dedicated to increasing awareness and pledge to seek out and respect diverse voices in all aspects of our work.
We offer a comprehensive and generous benefit package:( click to see the list )
- Competitive Health and Dental Insurance with employer paying a substantial portion of the cost! Health and Dental Insurance available to all full and part time employees!
- Health Saving Account offered to all full and part time employees 100% funded by the employer with employee option for additional contributions.
- $500.00 sign on bonus!
- Employer sponsored 403B retirement plan with employer match.
- Employer paid Life, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and AD&D insurance offered at no cost to the employee. Opportunity to purchase additional coverage at great rates!
- Flexible Spending accounts offered for both dependent and health care.
- Company scholarship program and tuition remission programs.
- Generous Paid Time Off and sick time available to all full and part time employees.
- $500.00 employee referral bonus offered.
- Employee Assistance Program and Travel Assistance Program (including international travel) offered to all employees at no cost!
If you are passionate about helping others and want to make a difference, we would like to hear from you. View our employment page for open positions and apply for a job at The Price Center or contact us at email@example.com
(On site volunteer opportunities are currently suspended but we are open to other volunteer opportunities, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information)
Volunteers bring a wide range of backgrounds and experience to The Price Center, its programs and services, and our individuals. We welcome and appreciate their support.
Volunteering at The Price Center is a rewarding experience! One of our volunteers calls The Price Center “the Happiest Place on Earth.” Volunteers assist in our day and residential programs and support our individuals in their activities. If you are interested in volunteer opportunities at The Price center, please email email@example.com or call 617-244-0065.
(The Price Center is currently offering all internship opportunities virtually for the 2020-2021 academic year)
Internships provide valuable training and development for aspiring new professionals and seasoned support staff. Interns assist Price Center staff in their support activities for our individuals and hone their skills while providing a valuable service. Internships can be in conjunction with academic, non-profit, or corporate entities and can possibly help fulfill requirements in an area of study.
If you are interested in internship opportunities or if your organization or academic institution would like to arrange an internship program with The Price Center, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.